Criminal Background Searches: 24-48 hours turnaround
We offer research on a State, County, or Federal level as well as Canadian and International.
The following information is reported:
• Type of offense: Felony, Misdemeanor and Gross Traffic
• Date of offense
• Case number
• Date of Disposition
• All sentencing information
• Identifiers used on file
• County and/or State/District searched
– QuickScan Criminal Search: Same Day Turnaround
This search is to be used as a supplemental search to a statewide and/or county search. It is comprised of 64 different Department of Corrections, Administrative Offices of the Courts and Sex Offender Databases and Security Watch List search.
– Social Security Trace Report: Instant turnaround
This report verifies the following:
• Validity of Social Security Number and the Name Associated
• Date of birth
• All associated names: alias names (AKA’S) and maiden names
• Address History report
• State and Date of issuance
*The SS-Trace report is not to take the place of e-verify !
– Motor Vehicle Report: Instant turnaround
This is based on a 3 or 7 year scope and provides a comprehensive driving history which includes: points, restrictions, violation, accidents and validity.
– Credit Reports: Same day turnaround (Requires a signed release form)
– Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search: Same Day turnaround
This search verifies whether an applicant is registered on a state sex offender registry and is completed on a state-by-state basis.
– Homeland Security/ Terror Watch List: Instant turnaround
– OIG/GSA Healthcare Sanctions Report: Instant turnaround
– Education / Employment / Professional License Verifications
DRUG SCREENING SERVICES
Our comprehensive menu of Drug Screening options includes pre-employment, random and DOT-approved screening services. You may choose from instant or lab-confirmed, 5, 10, 12 & 13 panel screens. Our national network of collection facilities makes us your most convenient option. We also offer the design of a customized Drug-Free Workplace policy. (All drug screenings are conducted through urinalysis)
• 10 Panel Instant Test – These provide instant results and can only be used for pre-employment purposes only. Result are available within 5 minutes.
• 10 Panel Lab Test – the specimen is collected and sent to LabCorp for testing. The test is performed at the lab and can remain in testing from 48 to 96+ hours. Most results are reported in 24 hours. *Additional testing may require additional time and the specimen will remain at the lab as a work in progress until testing is completed.
•DOT Managed Services: We offer DOT management on a pre-employment and/or random basis in accordance to DOT and Federal regulations.